We help organizations prevent and detect financial loss and reputational damage.
CaFFA offers a full range of forensic accounting services to investigate, prevent, detect and deter fraud. We assist organizations combat and manage the risk of fraud and misconduct including financial investigation services, fraud audits, fraud risk assessments, fraud awareness training, monitoring projects designed to detect fraud, enhancements in internal controls to prevent fraud from happening again and forensic accounting services in dispute matters.
Forensic Accounting and Fraud Audits
When fraud or misconduct has occurred we quantify the exposure, identify the perpetrator, gather all the facts and circumstances, and identify the internal controls to prevent it from happening again. We have deep experience conducting fraud interviews and quickly getting to the bottom of the issue at hand, while treating the matter delicately and confidentially. Our extensive investigative experience includes cases related to but not limited to:
- Conflicts of interest
- Procurement fraud
- Vendor fraud including shell vendor schemes
- Expense reimbursement fraud
- P-card fraud
- Resume fraud
- Grant fraud related to unallowable expenses and inappropriate use of funds
- Financial reporting fraud including earnings management, contributions management, revenue recognition schemes and rebate accounting
- Misappropriation of assets including embezzlement
Your Go-to Resource for All Things Tax
Everyone’s tax requirements are unique. You'll need a specialized team of professionals to learn about and assess your situation. Our tax specialists strive to lower your tax liability.
A Service-first Mentality
Taxes don't have to be stressful or scary. We are the partners you can trust to look after you. We'll build a solution that works for you, from succession planning to create the next level in your business investment. Our service-first mentality is what sets us apart.
Keeping You On Track
We provide advanced online bookkeeping solutions. We analyze financial trends, generate accurate financial reports, financial statements, balance sheets, profit-loss statements, monitor cash flow, and regulate expenses to ensure that your firm remains operational.
We ensure that your business bookkeeping is in order, allowing you to concentrate on your firm's production. Please do not hesitate to contact us for your small company bookkeeping needs.
Enhancements in internal controls to prevent reoccurrence of fraud
- We help organizations that are required to remediate by designing a Fraud Risk Management Program for them that is commensurate with their size.
- We update current policies and procedures to ensure that the risk of fraud is adequately addressed.
- We perform fraud risk assessments for our clients or train our clients on the methodology so a gap analysis can be performed and mitigating controls can be implemented
- We document internal controls and determine their design adequacy and operating effectiveness to prevent fraud
Financial Statement Reviews and Audits
- When your stakeholders need confidence in your financial statements, we are here to assist you
- We offer Audits, Reviews and Compilations depending on your needs in an efficient yet highly effective manner
- We operate with the highest level of integrity, giving you confidence in our work
- We have the experience and background that builds deep trust and partnerships with our clients
Tax Resolution Services
- Don't stress over IRS letters and notices; we are experts at resolving them
- State tax issues – we can help you resolve them too
- Delinquent taxes – we can assist you in negotiating a plan to pay them or reduce them that works for you
- We will get you in good standing and help keep you there